Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,561 Posts
This certainly sounds like a story that needs expanding on, 99.

· The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,561 Posts
What caused your bolt to freeze up - ever find out?

Why did the motel give your room away for? Had you confirmed the reservations?

Finding the food frozen, did you gnaw on it anyway, or go find a nice cafe with hot meals?

Whose pocket knife did you gut the elk with - yours or your buddy's? If he left his gutting/skinning knife in the truck, what happened to yours?

When you loaded the snowmobiles, had you filled them with fuel, or was that a forgotten task in the rush of loading the gear?

If you had the 2 cows down, what was the need for more .375 ammo - did you go ahead later and try to fill the bull tags?

Just some questions that were bouncing around in my head after reading the good story, 99. Probably every calamity that could happen has confronted me on one hunt or another through the years, so I can chuckle at your problems and remember those of mine in the past. Remind me to tell you of the Ruger M77 in 7mm Rem Mag that wouldn't fire when a 6x6 was centered in the crosshairs in Colorado back in the mid-80's!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.