Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if or where a person might find production numbers for later Model 94's??

Specifically, I'm curious as to how many Big Bore 94's were made in various calibers and also the AE's in the more obscure chamberings, as well.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It'll be interesting to find out if you get accurate info !!
I'm still not having any luck in finding out the exact s/n when TE went to AE.........
Think my own research has gotten closer info !!
Hopefully you'll share what you find :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still not having any luck in finding out the exact s/n when TE went to AE.........
Think my own research has gotten closer info !!

Someone (William Iorg, maybe??) was running a thread in this forum compiling SN data on Big Bore 94's. You might get some clues there.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

I have a great deal of date on the later 94's. What did you want to know?

I doubt that anyone has accurate production numbers on the Big Bore since the serial numbers were numbered in with the normal production after the first few years.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I have a great deal of date on the later 94's. What did you want to know?
I was really curious to know just how many of the AE Waters were built in the checkered and upgraded walnut configuration like the one I just picked up. I know it wasn't many and there's probably no way to find out how few. Just thought I'd toss it out there.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

The 7-30 Waters was offered for only a couple of years. Introduced in 1985 and discontinued within 2 or 3 years ( I would need to check my notes on the exact year), that caliber was not a hot seller so not very many were produced. I very seldom find one at a gun show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts