Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
LBT mold

I got mine Monday --it is a .41 cal 230 gr. LWN--had a break in period and it is now starting to cast really good bullets- workmanship is great and you get detailed instructions on the how to and the way of using the mold- I have not fired any yet but will this weekend-- I hope- if yu have any more questions i might ccan answer I will be glad to try

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good bullets

I got my first really good bullets yesterday- he recomends if you dip --I do --to pour it in the mould never actually touch dipper to mold -- so I am having to relearn -- and find a way that suits me and gives consistent results -- I have just past the 100 or so break in -- the few that I shot since begining have shot well at 40 yards under 2"-- the bullets look good and I figure that once I get my method down it will cast good bullets easily- I knew I do not like Lyman style gas checks and I still do not but I guess that they work. any thing else? Mine is a very well made mold

·
Registered
8 Posts
The call

They called me asked a few questions -- she --who ever she was was very nice -- I have an NEI mold and it is great but this is made very different- I mailed them what I wanted then they called me --been gone on business so just got back so now I will begin the testing& casting

·
Registered
3 Posts
One good thing about Veral being back, the prices of LBT moulds and tools it back to where us normal guys can afford them. I once saw a new LBT 2 cavity mould for 45 Colt go for over $300.00 on ebay. An LBT lead tester went for over $450.00!! Some people have too much money. ==Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.