Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a source for lace on leather comb pads? I've seen them pictured in magazines, but have been unable to locate them. The comb is too low on my wife's BLR for proper eye alignment with the scope. Can't get the scope any lower. We've found the nylon pads, but would really like to use leather, as it's much nicer looking in our opinion. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jack. Cabela's web site shows them as available, but with no picture. I've got one of the fall catologs, but it doesn't show this item. Guess I'll either have to order one & see what it looks like when it gets here, or make the three hour drive to the Cabelas store to check em out. Only problem with that, is niether Carol or I can ever get out of there without spending a fortune! Thanks again.

Jeff

·
Registered
302 Posts
Catahoula, know what you mean by spending a fortune at Cabelas, last time I stopped there, almost had to sell the motorhome and dog to get out of there. ;)

Gun Runner

·
Registered
238 Posts
Catahoula - There was a picture of one in the Cabelas 2002 Fall shooting catalog. If I can find the darn thing I'll see if I can get it scanned in for you. CEJ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts