Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the LEE bullet hardness testing kit?

I have only seen a picture of it in their 2010 catalogue and cannot find any reports on how good it is.

Unfortunately here in the UK it is hideously expensive, as in take away the $ sign, replace it with a £ sign (ignoring the exchange rate) and doubling it. Over here we are at the mercy of a few very mean importers.

If anyone on here could give me contact deatails for retailers who would export to occassional order to the UK I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
I have used one since they came out. It works well but requires good light. I use mine in a bay window or set up a good light to shine on the eye peice.

I use different hardness lead for different applications so I find it helpful. I tend to use softer alloys than most other shooters so I am probably more interested in hardness than is required for standard shooting.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,710 Posts
It's been discussed a few times in the past. Now that you've made your post with that subject, the forum has done an auto-search for you and at the bottom of this page you will see "similar threads" on the topic.

Good luck and hope you get the problem solved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts