Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,944 Posts
I'd spend it on powder, cases, primers. Ninty nine percent of all guns coming out of the factory are better shooters then I. I'd spend the money on more chances to practice.
Jim

· Registered
1,944 Posts
Being single, I don't have to enjoy the games of dealing with a female under roof. Matter of fact I have a poster in my office and a T-shirt that I had printed up that says-If you have not aggrevated a woman today..That means you are either dead or have not gotten out of bed.
So do it early and do it often.

Ya know I actually had a lady make the suggestion that I take her Nags Head, a beach area, for a long week end. I thought about it for a moment, calculated the costs and said to her The cost of that long week end would be around $600.00. That $600.00 bucks would get me a new Rossi 1892 lever action rifle. Do you think you are worth a new lever action to me? She paused and I answered for her..Nope. She left, I got me a new rifle.
I like to put my money into things that will stick around and have some value on down the road.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.