Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· "Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,856 Posts
Alan,

I'd second El Lobo/Contender's suggestion of an trigger/action upgrade. Then I'd spend a couple of dollars on Marshall's book to learn how to firelap the barrel or size the throats. You need a holster if you don't have one, and I'm sure you could use some loading equipment. Expensive, but I find my digital scales to be super nice. You can usually scrape up a $15 for bullets/powder, but the bigger items you get when you've got $350 to play with.

Dan

<!--EDIT|DOK|April 21 2002,15:01-->

· "Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,856 Posts
Alan,

These obviously well intended gentlemen are suggesting you can outsmart your wife to which I say, "FAT CHANCE", a bird in the hand -- you know the rest  The option of a dozen roses at around $40, which would probably just make her suspicious, is up to you. Maybe a nice meal, but gosh, one thing leads to another and before you know it, the family is growing and you'll never have enough money and will be selling what you have.

Dan "been there, done that"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.