Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Texas I’m new to this page.This may have already been addressed by someone but I’m looking to buy a Lonewolf LTD 19 v2 . Has anyone shot one for a long period of time got it out in the woods got it dirty dropped it etc.? How did hold up to the elements? Do they run dirty or are they finicky? I tend to run my Glock’s and SIGs dirty sometimes. I can get them locally for $529. Do the lightning cuts affect dirt getting in making the action at work etc.? Any help would be appreciated. Y’all have a good day.

thank you,
Bob

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bob.

Here's what I can tell you. I've owned, or do own most of the Glock copies on the market. Multiple iterations of the Timberwolf, Shadow Systems, etc. They are all fundamentally a Glock, typically with some "tighter" component fitment. They all work, as you would expect.

I don't own safe queens, and guns don't get cleaned in order to keep them "pretty". They get thrown in the pickup, in the tractor, combine, fire bag, etc. They are taken to work, expected to work, and get as much PTO at the spa as I do.:ROFLMAO: If they aren't going to survive(slide peening, jamming, rusting) then they get sold to someone who knows where a range is, or owns a "go bag".:rolleyes:

So far, the LW products have been differently the same as a factory Glock. The finish is of course different, so the appearance of wear isn't the same. But for a practical discussion of fundamental wear, they appear to be on equal footing.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Yes that helps. I too don’t believe in safe queens. They are tools and will be used. I rotate my carry guns between Sig 320’s in 9mm and Glock 22, 23 in .40, and 45 in 9mm all gen 5’s. They are all good tools and they run so far flawlessly. I wanted to add another 9mm and $529 seem like a decent price. I wanted shadow systems dr920 but $900 is a bit much for me right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts