Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for steel casings in .223, .45, or anything steel cased really. But I need .223 most. Its for craft projects. If anyone can scoop me up a good amount of them, I might be interested. I'll pay of course.

Thank you.

·
Registered
283 Posts
You can also go to your local gun range, check the trash barrels.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, its just that i dont have a local range. And its hard for me to know for sure if any range is worth the drive. If I knew there were steel casings laying around for sure, I would make the drive. I guess its just easier to ask around and pay a little for them.

But I am still looking for more, so if anyone else has any, let me know. Thanks!!

·
Registered
37 Posts

I believe I still have some Wolf empty 223 cases. I believe they are steel cases ??

Advise if interested and will look for them.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

Thanks for responding, and yes wolf should be steel. I may be interested. About how many do you have? I'm pretty much looking for anything in steel, but mostly .223 and 7.62x39. A quick way to test for steel and to seperate steel from brass is to use a magnet. And I dont mind if theres a small amount of surface rust on the casings. But they cant be all mangled and dented. Let me know! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts