Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere on this website (I think) is an article about a custom gunsmith and conversions done on Marlin1894 rifles to different calibers. I want to think that most of the "wildcat" cartridges were based on necking down some other case but I don't even remember what the parent case was. He came up with some really interesting combos that I would like to look at again. Anyone know where to find what I am talking about?
Goat
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I remember an article by Mic McPherson on Leverguns.com.....what you have to do is go to leverguns.com, and then go to Leveraction Gunsmiths. You will see Mic's name there, and the levergun.com link to his webpage. There is a list of his articles, and one of them is about wildcats for leverguns (Custom Marlin Chambering Conversions). Anyway, thats one I remember...give it a shot and see if thats what you are looking for.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,707 Posts
Gary Reeder, for bottleneck stuff.

Jack Hunting converts Marlin 1894s into chamberings that are not available from the factory, or at least he has in the past. I'm sure lots of others do too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts