Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some Reloading manuals for Xmas.. Most of my reloading books are several years old.. I'm looking for some new powder data, like for the 45 colt and 45-70 using trail boss powders and some of the other powders that have come onto the market.. Any recommendations.. Thanks.. B2B

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
It is not a manual but it is real nice - Load Data online. I really like it as they have all the loads developed for handloader magazine plus every thing else out there. http://loaddata.com/home/index.cfm?CFID=13636073&CFTOKEN=68034247 I think for about $5.00 per month you can get Load Data and the online versions of Handloader, Successful Hunter, and Rifle. Thats a great value.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that idea, but I'd rather pay once and have a hard copy, than pay each month.. I know there is a lot of online info these days but I guess I just like having books.. B2B

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hornady's new 8th edition is coming soon , places are listing it but are not in stock yet. This is suppose to have load data with the new super performance and LVR powders . I do like Lymans latest one from this spring, get it in hard cover.

·
Banned
210 Posts
Great resource. I know the net is cool and all, but I prefer the old school ways and paper copies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts