Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find an exploded diagram for an "Iver Johnson Target Sealed Eight, Model 68". My brotherin law brought me one in a box that I've cleaned up but would like a little guide on re assembly.

I would like to purchase a scope mount that I have seen in the past for a Ruger Mark II 22/45. It clamps onto the receiver area. No grooves or holes were required. Any one know of this product?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chief,
That didn't work. They have no knowledge of either item.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Contact http://www.urban-armory.com/diagrams/exploded.htm and ask them if they might have it. If they do, he will scan it in and post it on their page. Never know until you ask. The scope mount sounds like one made by B-Square. Check out their web sight by doing a search on google.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to purchase a scope mount that I have seen in the past for a Ruger Mark II 22/45. It clamps onto the receiver area. No grooves or holes were required. Any one know of this product? [/B][/QUOTE]

Not sure what kind of scope you want, but I have a decent mount on mine for the red dot scopes, mine is an accudot.
You can see them at www.solow.com It holds tight so far, needs no smithing on the 22/45, Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts