Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,917 Posts
Normally comes from placing a loaded shotgun barrel on the shoe toe while trap/skeet/clay shooting.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Lucky shot? I might not be an Annie Oakley, but at that distance, with a shotgun, I think even I could have got one of the two toes!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Egads, pics reminds me of day I almost did that. I have a Browning 9mm Hi Power one of my uncles brought back from Europe in WWII. When a teenager I used to always carry it when hunting, to shoot cans, armadillos and such. Magazine holds 12 rounds and action will lock back when last cartridge fired. One day I thought I had emptied the mag and carelessly did not check the chamber before releasing the action back into closed position. Something I always did since it was easy to lose track of number of rounds I'd fired to make sure no cartridges left in mag. After shooting the pistol, I started walking still holding the pistol in my hand with barrel pointing toward ground. I pulled the trigger and pistol fired, missing my foot by maybe 1/2 inch. Yep, dang carelessness on my part and I did nearly soil my underwear when the pistol went off narrowly missing my foot.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
i did something similar with a .380..dumb ,,yes.. but to err is human.. glad the damage is something you can live with.. slim.
ps.you won t be dunking any basketballs anytime soon ,,i ll bet..grin..slim

·
Registered
610 Posts
maybe it's just me, but doesn't look like too much medical care has been taken care of there! Maybe embarrassed to go to the hospital? Looks clean though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts