Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,
I'm new here and need some info on a ....rifle....I have had for a long time.
First of all, I have shot quite a few rifle calibers in my time but this one is a little more than I care to shoulder. It is chambered in xxxx. The top of the receiver has the knurled look to it and says xxxx Mod. MC xxxx on it. It also has the Redfield scope mounts on it. Barrel is about 26 inches with sight cover. 3 leaf rear sight. Gun is in very nice condition as I have never had the desire to shoot a portable Howitzer. I am planning on selling it and was wondering what it is worth. The bolt on this thing is a marvel in itself. Thank you for any info. I know you need pictures but I don't think they will let me post them yet. Best regards,
kevink

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
Forum rules require 25 posts before posting items for sale here on the board. For gun values, best to go to one of the selling sites, like gunbroker.com since geographical location, and other factors, will have an affect on your gun value. You are able to post pictures, and there are instructions on how to do so when you take the time to look.

Not trying to be a hard-head, but the 'for sale' rules are in place to discourage members joining just to sell items.

·
Registered
280 Posts
kevin, i have a manlicher in 270 not a full length stock, that i believe to be worth around 800 dollars. the full stock brings the value up some. what is yours chambered? i am always interested in big bore rifles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts