Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of these, new in box with all papers, never been fired, all the stickers on the gun, everything. What is it worth right now?

Also, I have a Remington 591m 5mm rimfire magnum, in good condition. I have been shooting it lightly and taking care of it well, but Centurion quit making the reproduction ammo. What is this worth right now? I also have about 60-70 rounds of ammo to go with it.
Not looking to sell online, looking for values to see if I want to sell them

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Trust me. You don't want to sell them. You need to go shopping and buy more guns. You'll feel a lot better after that.

Cheezywan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought a Winchester 70 super grade, I can sell some things. The only reason I bought the 990 was to sell it. I'm not gonna be the one to shoot it and take away 50% of its value by pulling the trigger

·
Registered
11 Posts
I gave $280 for my 1990 Mdl 990 DU unfired in correct box all stickers and papers. I bought it in May 2014. Beautiful walnut and flawless. I overpaid because I wanted it. They really are not collectors and don't bring a high dollar. I wanted a Mdl 60 and was going to do an after market walnut stock (good luck finding one). This worked out for me and I will be shooting it. I do not like the medallion in the stock.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone here even heard of the Remington 591 in 5mm? I'm really surprised no one even has a comment on one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i can't help you with your question rileman, but i bought my 990 2nd hand, a few years ago for a $140.00. It's a 1979 model 1st year of production. I love it. shoot the heck out of it every chance i get Just had to replace the original feed throat a couple months ago. It's a great rifle. Like i said this post is no help to you in answer to your question, but i don't normally see many posts about the marlin 990, so i'd just through this out there.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts