Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a Marlin Glenfield Model 75 in 22long. I was wondering how good of a gun this is. And how to date it, I cannot find a serial number so I know it is a little older. I'm not too familiar with these so anything you can tell me would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have a 75c and have not shot it much. I just like it because it is so short and light and holds 12-14 rounds. The bolt is slow to return sometimes and caused a FTE once. I have cleaned it, but, I think I may have to download a manual and disassemble the whole thing with the trigger out to clean it properly.

I have been using bulk Federal, sometimes this week my bulk CCI arrives and I plan on taking it to a range where I can see how it does at 100 yards.

My first mistake was not tilting the gun on it's side and removing the tube feed all the way. The cartridges fell out of what I now know is the feed hole in the tube, luckily I realized it once I got to 20 :-D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok, so I have a Marlin Glenfield Model 75 in 22long. I was wondering how good of a gun this is. And how to date it, I cannot find a serial number so I know it is a little older. I'm not too familiar with these so anything you can tell me would be great. Thanks
i have a model 75 to and the only problem i have ever had is the bolt buffer broke this happened a week ago it costs 11.70 total to replace it but the spring assembly is hard to put back together after you put the new buffer on. ive put probly 1000 rounds through it and it stovepipes every now and then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts