Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marshall I am kind of new here, more of a lurker than anything. But I just ordered 4000 yes 4000 44 cal bullets of varing weights and styles from you the other day. yup 40 boxes of bullets to try in my Dan Wesson 445 supermag. Now I just have to weight till they get here. I guess it will be a nice x-mas present to myself for the holidays.

Well I don't want to keep you from making all the bullets for my order. THis will be my first look at your bullets so I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Take care.

Brian

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Brian,

Many thanks! Perhaps you'll even get part of your order in time for hunting season! Yes, we're still backlogged, but nothing like we were at one time. We're actually getting somewhat caught up, to a degree anyhow.

You'll be surprised at the performance you'll get out of those bullets out of your supermag. Very surprised! And too, you'll be prepared for anything North America can offer you in the way of big game!

Thanks too for your order and confidence in us. You won't be disappointed!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marshall, Thanks for the reply I PM'ed you with another question.

Wow I might even get them earlier that is great and can't wait to get my hands on them. Thanks again.

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts