Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the Remington Model Seven comes with thier "X Mark Pro" adjustable trigger?

I've asked at gunshops, & searched forums, but no clear answer. I figger it's gonna take someone who's bought 1 fairly recently.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yes the Model 7 has the new trigger. 09 production runs have the externally adjustable X-mark, small hole in front, tool in box, easy to identify.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Yes the Model 7 has the new trigger. 09 production runs have the externally adjustable X-mark, small hole in front, tool in box, easy to identify.

I have had both versions of the X-Mark, and the new one is no where near as good as the old one. My Sendero has the external adjustment. I took the external weight screw completely out and threw it in my tool box. I still need to pull the gun out of the stock and work on the trigger parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
39 Posts
remington

Anyone know if the Remington Model Seven comes with thier "X Mark Pro" adjustable trigger?

I've asked at gunshops, & searched forums, but no clear answer. I figger it's gonna take someone who's bought 1 fairly recently.

Thanks in advance.
You know in future just google www.remington rifles or close you dont need the excact website .They have all rifle specs and you can even just ring and ask a tech person theyll be too glad to help..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I was looking at the site when I asked. I'm looking at/comparing different rifles & pondering what I'm gonna get next. In the description for the 700 it specifically states the X-Mark Pro trigger, but on the mdl 7 it made no distinction. i almost figgered that if they were really pushing thier new innovations that they would describe it there too. But with a lower price it might not have all the bells & whistles.

You're right, I probably could've called. But thanks for the input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts