Shooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elizabeth Faith was born on 18 October, 2010, Alaska time 0822. She is a full month pre-mature. God in His wisdom though, knew she was ready to be born. At 5 lbs, 11.5 oz, she is by far the smallest of my five children. She has had ZERO health problems. My wife has had no complications either, in spite of this being her fifth C - section. I praise Him for this newest addition to my family, and I'm proud to share her with all of you. Here she is!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Thank God, Praise God in Jesus's name for your newest daughter. What a Blessing. Love her name. Thank you for the post - made my day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I just got home with the older kids from visiting my wife and Elizabeth. The docs say if all goes well I can bring them home tomorrow! :cool:

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. She is truly an Angel. I had a boy and a girl and didn't need anything else. I know you are one proud papa.

·
Registered
128 Posts
:D:)

CONGRATS!!!!!! To you and your wife for the little bundle that will have you wrapped around her finger every time she smiles at you.:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
That has got to be one of the greatest feelings in the world. Been a long time since mine were little. God's blessings be upon you and yours. Goatwhiskers

·
Registered
480 Posts
She's beautiful. Reminds me of when my daughter was that small. She's 10 now.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You are indeed a BLESSED Man. Congratulations on your baby daughter...

God Bless you and your family.

A

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks gents! Elizabeth is two weeks old now, is still healthy and has surpassed her birth weight. My wife is recovering nicely, and the other four kids all love their new baby sister. Life is grand.:cool:

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,711 Posts
You'll be chasing potential boyfriends off in no time!!!! Enjoy.....

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,467 Posts
Ah yes, little girls....

They make them cute for a reason ya know.....so fathers can prepare for the teen years!!!!!:D

Congrats to you, and Mrs. AK for all the hard work!!!:p

God Bless you, your family, and keep you safe.

·
Banned
205 Posts
What a DOLL. God makes kids little buckets that we throw love into. Pitch often and well. Thanks for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! She just turned a month old yesterday, and everything is going well. She gets cuter every day. I might have to pick up a pink .22 for her in a few years. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts