Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what can you expect out of a mini mag by cci..is it a good hunting rnd.
its not a hollow point but ive heard good things..
most of my rifles are sighted to velocitors..will i shoot about the same impact point as the veloscitor..that pointed nose ought to be accurate ,im thinking.. thats what really matters in the long run..opinions an input welcome. slim..
ps ..i must be about the only person whos never tried them.. :)

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well i tried them .. at 50,yrds real good 4 shot group with a flyer ,,which im sure was my doing..my rifle is zeroed at 50..
i got no difference or drop at 70..
at first i held over a tad ,,but it just went over the target..so i aimed dead on ..
4out 5 hits again. with my cz, on a egg size rock..
well at least it won t cost so much to learn the rnd.. thanks for the input..slim
ps.im a hollow pt man ..sinbad ,where you find the velocitor..nobody around here has seen them in a good while..
anyway ,,this little pointy nosed rnd, mini mag ,has its plusses. i think that pointy nose is the reason it don t drop..i think i like it an the fact that its 40 grn..
its sure not a rnd id want aimed just below my ear..grin

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheezy for dead on accuracy ive got some fed target ammo standard.. if i really wanted to contest with somebody ,,i have some kinda military rnd that i bought 2 bricks of back when i had more money..olin corp, is the only writing on it..i may not win the contest.. but i ll come closer to it,, with this strange military trainer ,, standard velocity rnd ,than i will anything else..
this i pull out if dead on accuracy has,, got to happen..slim:)

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good luck on finding the velocitors. . if you lived close id give you a box..you could try it on a cold brick at 35 yrds.. see what happens..dang things hit hard.. if you find them under 8 bucks let me know.. slim:)
ps..i do like this 40 grn pointy mini mag though..shoots true outa my cz ..thats for sure..havn t tried it in my marlin 60..

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i wouldn t want to say online ,how many velocitors i got.. but now i got the mini mags also.. they seem to be more accurate out the cz452 ...where as th veloscitor will shoot the same acciracy outa my marlin 60..
but i still like the mini mags..they hit hard..slim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.