Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
It's only worth about $150...which I will send to you in a money order, TOMORROW, if you want to sell it! :D

Seriously, it's worth whatever someone will give you for it. Do a search for "comps". In the real estate business, that means looking at similar houses that have sold, in your area, recently. Gunbroker.com is probably the best place to do this kind of research. A lot of times, the "buy now" price for a given gun is about the most you should expect to get for yours and if you knock off 5-10%, that's probably more realistic.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Asking value is risky business. To me, that gun might be worth $50, because it's a Winchester. But judging from Gunbroker, $400-$500 if it's NIB.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've seen most going for $300 - $400 in new or near new condition. I picked one up for a friend for $250 with a scope on it in near new condition not long ago. Apparently the Super Shadow version has not been the blue-chip investment most Winchesters are. Most hunters don't like the recoil of the .325 WSM in this rifle.

Once you decide what you want for it, let me know. I might know someone...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts