Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, I live in Brasil, and there are no aperture sights for sale in this otherwise wonderful land. So, some learning is  in order, since the only way to buy one is by mail, at Brownells or something alike, with an import tax of 150 to 200%
on the price of the imported item. Thus, it is understandable that I look for as much info as possible. My carbine is a Puma .357.
My eyes are more than half a century old, so an aperture sight is rapidly becoming a must.
Thanks in advance, luck and health.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mundumugu-

I believe that Ashley Outdoors makes a peep sight for the Model '92 clones.  You might give their website a try.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I agree with Dutch. AO Sights makes a nice ghost ring sight for the 92 but it's best used with their matching front blade. The flat topped front blade replaces the bead sight and has a contrasty white line on a black background. It is extremely visible in the lowest light and turns the 92 into a very fast handling combination. The sights are very rugged, adjustable and easy to install without gunsmithing. I believe their website is www.aosights.com or www.ashleyoutdoors.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts