Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to the site, just picked myself up a 94 AE in 44mag rem # ending in 487, I would like to have a saddle ring added to it and find a checked stock but I dont want to devalue it. I was wondeering if anyone has done this? Its only had 30 or so rounds through it but has few dents in the stock from riding in a truck. I would like to display it a pretty it up a bit.

Thanks

·
Inactive account
440 Posts
Congrats on your new rifle. Someone should be along to give you advice on the saddle ring. I would shoot your rifle for a while and let it grow on you. You might become happy with it as is and you can use the extra dough to buy a reciever sight or upgrade the front sight. I've bought alot of things that I disgarded or changed out later, and wish I had thought it out more. If not satisfied, you can find parts out there on sites such as Numerich. Save the old parts in case you sell the gun down the road. Good luck and post some picks when you can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.