Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new member from the UK here!

After extensive searching online, I am struggling to find a specific model 94 with a view to purchase.

The model I am after is the Winchester Model 94 legacy edition in 44 mag, with a top top tang safety, 24 inch round barrel, together with stock and fore grip checkering.

Can anyone fill me in as to why these specific rifles are so hard to find in the US let alone in the UK? As I am led to believe these are much later models, also, as I have a view to buy one could someone point me in the right direction to commence a new direction of searching!

Thanks

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
This was about the end of USRA production. Many models were hard to come by.at this timethIS saw a Model 94 AE pistol grip with checkered stock at Cabelas in Oklahoma City recently. You might try a search on the Gun Library. It may well have been a .30-30. I was simply admiring how pretty it was

·
Premium Member
14,334 Posts
Just keep an eye on gunsinternational dot com. I've seen several there.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

Yes, a late model - some of the Model 94's seen in the last Winchester catalog (2006) never made it to production, never mind into the distribution channels.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have been looking myself for a 70s model 94 in .44 mag with the 24''barrel... the 44 in any year and style in Winchester just aren't around in any quantity to choose from 1

Ol Deuce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts