Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of peep sights, or ghost ring sights, for my Winchester 94. Id like to find something where the rear sight mounted to the back of the reciever in the hole provided for the scope base. Its a 44 Mag Trapper model, not really looking for a target type sight, but the larger ghost rings like you see on the assault type rifles and shotguns. Anybody know where I might find one? I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have the Williams on mine, can't find a number on it but it looks like the FP series here:
http://www.williamsgunsight.com/gunsights/gunsightsdefault.htm

Keeps my tired old eyes in the game with iron sights a little longer. You don't have to use the peep hole, remove it and just use the mounting as a ghost ring.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im looking for a set of peep sights, or ghost ring sights, for my Winchester 94. Id like to find something where the rear sight mounted to the back of the reciever in the hole provided for the scope base. Its a 44 Mag Trapper model, not really looking for a target type sight, but the larger ghost rings like you see on the assault type rifles and shotguns. Anybody know where I might find one? I appreciate the help.
Maybe find something here you might like.www.xssights.com
Midway has a couple reviews on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts