Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheezy i was on one of the less visited forums here and just noticed that the moderator was on his toes..i don t know anything about the moderators or how they get the job.. but it just occured to me, these guys have a job ,that i wouldn t care to even try..slim

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
I can see Kdub sitting there with his "finger near the red button"
Actually Kub has a retina tracking device on his computer, so all he has to do is
L:eek::eek:K
at a hinky post or thread and it's moderated. So forget about spammers, he's got them painted with his lazer.:p

And thank you all.
we all do this, because we love this forum.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,225 Posts
Yep - if we didn't care about the board and its members, we wouldn't make the effort. Marshall has issued us "a finding" (isn't that what the Presidents issue when wanting to circumvent Congress?) to keep the board clean while he's busy casting his fabulous bullets for customers, which pays the way to keep it functioning. His attitude is to let the shooting members have a place to commune in a Christian manner without spam and pootie stirrers. Think we all appreciate that.

·
Banned
70 Posts
notice u have a religious forum, which could become pretty lively and everyone seems to post with respect. why close down policticl debate ? I believe we could expect people to share their veiws with respect and openess, if not your disclaimer covers the site and/or you could shut the forum down if people get out of control. I think it would interesting and possibly helpful for all us gun lovers to hear what different members think. just a thought and I am very thankful even if you won't open such a forum, alec

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,225 Posts
Political forums inevitably end up in cat fights and flaming. Check other boards which have such to verify this statement. The board is not interested in having to referee such a forum. If you wish to have a political discussion there are plenty of other websites which have them that you may join.

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
I'm with Ken on that one, I've been a member of several boards, and the good ones don't touch politics, and the bad ones all have that in common. They attract negative people and negative attitudes. Its also a never ending hassle. This is, however the only board that has a dedicated religion forum, and its the nicest one out there.

·
Inactive
2,046 Posts
"This is, however the only board that has a dedicated religion forum, and its the nicest one out there."
Amen to that - Christian Sub-Forum Thank God
And to the O/P - Amen to that as well.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Understand and will comply. there ARE other places to discuss the political issues and being a newbie, i absolutely do not wish to add to or start anything that will hurt this site. I'm really enjoying myself here. thank you foe the opportunity to be around other hunters and their experiences and knowledge. alec

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.