Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired a Mossberg 146b in a load of misc. junk at an auction a while back.
The stock has been butchered... someone cut the cheekpiece way back. The gun seems accurate but of course the balance sucks with no decent way to hold it. I am trying to find a new stock for this.
Any suggestions as to where I might look/inquire?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will keep an eye out for you. My buddy works part time at a gun shop up here and I'll run it by him. But tell me more about that rifle. I picked one up mysef, last week. Dirty as **** but came out good. A real tac driver, litterally. Deekes

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey! cwsculptor. Got a line on stocks for your rifle. My buddy says their dirty as h### and need refinishing. Absolutey no hardware on them. Lots of grunge and grime but no cracks. Are you interested? I,m getting one for myself anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mossberg 146B stock

Hey! cwsculptor. Got a line on stocks for your rifle. My buddy says their dirty as h### and need refinishing. Absolutey no hardware on them. Lots of grunge and grime but no cracks. Are you interested? I,m getting one for myself anyway.
Yes, I am very interested. I didn't reply sooner because I thought I had a line on one... Turned out it was in like-new condition with a gold plated price.
I can refinish a grungy stock, I just can't make one.
I would appreciate very much this information. How do we do this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts