Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen MT post in quite sometime - anyone have info on where he is and how he's doing?

·
Beartooth Regular
1,184 Posts
I've just sent him an e-mail as a matter of fact. I'm not sure he is fully recovered from your cylinder slugging incident though. :biggrin:

Regards

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey! I'm over here!

Yes Alan, its true I still flinch at the sight of a Redhawk. I'm getting better and the Doc says in a few more months I should be of the medication :biggrin:

I've been running crazy and spending way too much time at work (where I can't access the site) and spoiling the latest little Callahan (she's 9 months old). I drop by when I can and I promise as soon as things slow down I'll be back in full opinionated force.

I understand you've seen the light and purchased one of the stainless Bisleys. Sorry to hear its a troubled child though. Give it back to Ruger and tell them it wasn't your fault this time. It wasn't your fault this time was it?

Thanks for checking up on me

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Give it back to Ruger and tell them it wasn't your fault this time. It wasn't your fault this time was it? "

Ha!  For the record, I contend that how I slugged the cylinder (and one cylinder only) could not have caused the problems experienced!!  I may be ignorant but I ain't stupid  :biggrin:

The only thing I did with the Bisley was cycle the action and giggle :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts