Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I shoot my 6 BR f-open at 600 and love it. I’ve also been known to hunt coyotes. It seems the closer I get to the end of my life the harder it is to take one. Getting soft, I’m ok with that. SO, sense I still like to shoot alot I’ve decided to convert my coyote rifle to a FTR rifle. The rifles name is Buster, formally coyote buster but now X buster. I hope. Bighorn TL3 repeater, Bix n Andy tacsport trigger, Savage prefit 20tpi with a nut, Shilen stainless select match, varmint contour, 7 twist, McMillan stock and I’ll have a Sightron 10x50 on it. I like Sightron. Affordable scope that you can win with! I have some Lapua brass, plenty of Varget and three different primer types. Also have some Berger 90 VDLs to start with. I hope to get going this weekend and invite you to ride along with me on the road to Highmaster FTR midrange. Cheers Mike

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Those Berger's shoot really well in my 6mm Remington. They also do well in my .244 Remington. For some reason, they do better at 200 & 300 yds. than at 100, but I can live with that.

Nice looking rig.

Good luck and all the best.

Joel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts