Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
After several unsuccessful attempts at contacting a Moderator to find out if announcing the publication of my new book was OK, I decided to just go ahead and post this. If it is going against the rules....Well, oh well, someone will probably "poof it."

Here goes: Moderator note: Title and publisher have been edited until authorization by board owner is obtained. Kdub-Moderator. It went on the market 15Sept2010 and will be available through Barnes & Noble, Borders and several other book selllers. On the Internet, Amazon has it listed.
The book is not your typical "gunbook", but rather is an instructional book on the best defensive handgun techniques one needs to be able to perform the second "the flag goes up" and you need to react to protect yourself, your family and your property.
I was fortunaste to find an excellent photogragher and two very talented models....one female and one male to demonstrate all the techniques and procedures we detail in each chapter. It is retailing for $16.95 with lots of text and dozens of color pictures..... If you have never had the opportunity to attend one of the leading gun schools hereabouts.... this prove a grand substitute....... Happy reading..!!!

· The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
39,105 Posts
You'll need Marshall's permission before advertising on the site, sorry.

Good luck. I know it's work to get a book published.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.