Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· "Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,856 Posts
A.J.,

Having two uncles amoung the WWII citizens you reference, I can appreciate the sentiment, but with that said, I do think we should honor the following request stated in the top post in this section:

"From Marshall Stanton, owner of this website and forum:

-----------
As far as political commentaries go on the forums, I would appreciate a focus on gun/2nd amendment/hunting issues being the limit to political orientation of the forums.
-----------

Thank you all for your cooperation."

Thank you,

Dan

7,856 Posts
A.J.

My initial comment about having two uncles killed in action in France makes it a very heart felt issue for me, and I do understand everyone's feelings about our "allies (NOT)", the French. But as indicated, we were losing control of the family level of intercourse on the site.

We try very hard to be even handed and fair and I would be personally very disappointed if we didn't continue to see a lot of posts from you in the future. Besides, you can get even with me when your Ohio State Buckeyes play Iowa.

Dan

7,856 Posts
A.J.,

Thanks for understanding.

halfbreed,

Thanks for sharing. I contributed my three years and now, as the president speaks, I can only think about the men and women going in harms way. I will need to find a parent, or wife or husband that I can help as best I can.

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.