Shooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I have a Australian made Naughton Fieldman 22 RF semi auto rifle I traded for and the magazine is missing . Does anyone know where I could find one for it ?

·
Super Moderator
13,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Main rules are to join in, have fun, and play nicely with the rest of us kids. Others are in stickies in the General forum and here and there in other places. If you participate actively, you'll be eligible to post in the Trading Post forum shortly.

It will help if you can say roughly where you are located (country is good enough)? It will affect which country's resources can be tapped in your search?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy Unka Nick ! Thanks for the welcome ! I always try an play nice , dont care for drama as its counter productive and takes energy away from important play time :)

I didnt know I wasnt supposed to put info search in this area ? As to links to parts distributers and such .

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,670 Posts
We have members all over the world, so it helps narrow down the search.

In the U.S., I'd start here: www.e-gunparts.com

Maybe some of our Aussie members can point to a source in their country?

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yepper that was my first stop , GPC . Then gun-parts.com (Bobs Gun parts) , still no luck . Talked online with a fella from Austraila an his gunsmith said he couldnt sell me one as I didnt have an Austrailian license to purchase firearm parts !

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have a great gun.a fieldmen.there is a gun mag for sale in ozz at the moment.120 ozzy dollars.there verry hard to come buy.im writting about merv and his life.merv naughton was ahead of his time.the guns he made were semi custom.i grow up in eltham.and his house was in warrindite victoriaa stone throw away.he had 6 workers working with him.his story is fantastic.he designed a 3 story house himself.and worked from it.the house house been listed as being protected.i could go on for hours.talking about himit is a great ozzy story.merv invented a .22 leaver action.this is verry rare.i no only one that is with a farmer in western Australia that collects leaver actions.and he found it with one of mervs ex workers.
20 were only made.merv was a respected man around victoria.a great designerand before he died in 1988.he was working on a gun the puts out fires.the foam canon that is used on most fire trucks around the world.most old gun shops no merv.im trying to put something up for the world to see.there is so much more.and his guns are considered to be the best that were made.just think you have a part of history.and a gun that will shoot to boot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will post to you later were the mag is.you will have to be quick.buy the way merv sold to 12 countrys when he died.i believe.and his guns a up for sales in th uk as well.i own a .22 magnum....if you wonted the best you ordered a fieldmen.and at the end of the day.if the mag is already gone .get a gun smith to make on for you
Its worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love the story. But hate the gun.was a big let down....for all that own one make shore you get it cheched out. For cracks in housing. Mag well.is part of trigger sistem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts