Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old US Armory 12 ga double barrel, outside hammers.

I need the right firing pin "collar piece" ... It is the threaded piece that holds the stricker pin that hits the firing pin. (if any of that makes sense).

It's a neat old gun, shoots real well, but i need this piece.

any help?
any suggestions of where I might look?

Happy Hunting.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.