Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in desperate need of a gunsmith recommendation that can fix my Ruger SBH/Bisley. Worked up my backwoods carry loads and sheared off the ejector shroud screw and lost the spring. Need someone who can remove the imbedded screw and get everything back together. Thanks in advance.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,229 Posts
That's a fairly straightforward job and the parts are available. The quickest job will surely be a local gunsmith, to avoid the aggravation of mailing the gun. Have you called around locally?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know of any local gunsmiths

MikeG, I've only been a N. Idaho resident for a year and don't know of any local gunsmiths (haven't needed to have any work done). I live in Sandpoint. Any recommendations?

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,229 Posts
Sorry, maybe IDShooter can help, or possibly there are other Idaho residents near you that can make a recommendation.

·
Beartooth Regular
2,139 Posts
Lefty,
I don't know anyone in Sandpoint but I take my guns to Bob Banta in Couer D'Alene. Phone 208-667-6304. He works out of his home, not a big setup. But he has always been quick and reasonably priced and done good work on anything I've taken to him. Maybe Marshall knows someone closer to you. Good Luck! IDShooter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts