Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing a scope for my AR-15 for use mainly at target range, up to 600 yards. Though I will want to be able to use it on the occassional varmint hunt. (Though if I am being honest, its just as much a toy as anything else - albeit an expensive one). I currently have an ACOG TA31 with DR sight which is great for close/medium range and CQC. Now I want something for long range fun. I have narrowed it down to the Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 zero stop mil dot, and the Trijicon AccuPoint —5-20x50 (TR23-2G). Not sure I need the 20x for 600 yards max and the 3.5x low end gives more flexibility. However, price different is significant between the two. Though I would spend it if worhtwhile. I would love a little advise from any experts out there. Thanks, USA15

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.