Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,
I am a new member here but a long time shooter. My dad handed me down some long guns which are not really my style of guns. I am selling them and already have them on Calguns. Since I haven't met the requirements to start posting in the for sale section here,

I was hoping you guy's could give me some alternate places to immediately list them. Since this is the Shotgun topic, this is where I am going to ask.

I only want to sell/Transfer FTF and do not wish to ship.
I am in Los Angeles..

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Lenny

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,016 Posts
Roverex - you are quite right in being inelgible to post items for sale on the board until meeting the qualifications stated in the Trading Post forum "Stickeys".

I've removed the item you had listed in this post as it appeared an attempt to circumvent these requirements.

Other websites for listing firearms:

www.AuctionArms.com

www.GunBroker.com

Of course, Cabela's in your area will buy used firearms also.

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
You are surely restricting your opportunities to sell at good prices, if you are not willing to ship your guns. I've bought & sold dozens of long guns via the internet and shipping via UPS or USPS. It is not at all difficult to do. My favorite place to both buy and sell is GunsAmerica and I actually listed a rifle there just today for sale. The costs incurred in selling at an internet site are FAR less than any consignment fees I've ever heard of (normally 10-20%). Most of my rifles have had fees of $18-$24, total and I also charge more to cover the shipping to the new owner. Best of Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts