Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be sure to visit our newest feature:
We've cleaned off the shelves "out-back" and put the product on Outback at marked down prices for immediate shipments.  Also, in the future, any bullets that we have in stock and not already spoken for, will be listed on Outback for immediate shipment.

Hope you all find a bargain, and enjoy!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
300 Posts
Morning Marshall -

There must be something wrong with your new feature for I don't see any 275 gr. 45 Colt OWC's listed?  :biggrin:

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,230 Posts
Thanks Marshall.  Found a couple of things that will help tide me over till the main order I placed comes through...

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a ton guys!  I guess Alex's new system worked!

Better look quick, they way things are going so fast, there won't be anything left by morning!

Guess we'd better check out the rest of the shelves "out back" and see what else we can dust off!

Again, many thanks,

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Gentlemen,

Outback got really worked over in it's first 48 hours of being online.  Not much left in the way of "Outback" inventory that we can ship right away.

Posted a few things last night and again a couple today, will try to have something there on a regular basis, provided that Gayle keeps poking around in the back room and finding "treasures".

Many thanks to all and God Bless,

Marshall

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gentlemen,

We recently put some .44's that we found "out-back", dusted them off, and put them on the Outback pages.

Thought I'd posted this here, but apparently after previewing the post to make sure my link worked, I failed to submit it to the forum!

Anyhow, there's still a little left over there, all of it .44's in .432" diameter for Rugers and Marlin lever guns.

Here's the link:

Perhaps there's something there that you can use before hunting season!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,764 Posts
Marshall,

First, the information:
"The U.S. Education Department's Projections of Education Statistics predicts that Idaho will lead the nation in K-12 shcool enrollment growth over the next decade, with public schools there due for a 16.6 percent increase over 1999.

Iowa is expected to record a 4.8 percent drop in enrollment."

Sooooooooo, it all seems to work out. I took the remaining "outback" .44's. You send bullets to Iowa, Iowa sends money and population growth to Idaho and we're all even -- although I suspect you'd better start saving for the property tax increase. I think Iowa gets the better deal?

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts