Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rascal showed up out of nowhere last Thurs. morning on our lease in the midlands. I was done hunting for the year until I saw this. That is a really good deer for us. He should be really easy to kill now that he is blind.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,773 Posts
This rascal showed up out of nowhere last Thurs. morning on our lease in the midlands. I was done hunting for the year until I saw this. That is a really good deer for us. He should be really easy to kill now that he is blind.
Hey, he's still got those whiskers, he can feel his way around.

·
Registered
13,291 Posts
He could just bump that nice rack into stuff to find his way around. ;)

·
Banned
415 Posts
You know, I'll be honest with you...I really like these different buck stories.

Every once and a while, I get a bit discouraged, because it seems like my immediate area just does not support large bucks. A 15-20 minute drive just about anywhere gets you to good country, but they're just not around my house.

Then I get to see pictures of what other parts of the world call good bucks, and realize how blessed I am to have my little guys!

·
Registered
13,291 Posts
Marsms,

Are you saying that the "little guys" around your house are about this size, but if you drive 15-20 minutes, you can get to really BIG bucks live? I'm in much the same situation, here in Indiana and it's easy to forget what "big" means, in other parts of the country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts