Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had some interesting threads on old cartridges so if you would like to have them moved here, just post again (in the original thread) and ask a moderator to do so.

Enjoy........

·
Registered
354 Posts
As a child I loved collecting cartridges. Once around 1985 give or take a year I actually looked up the address to Weatherby in an old Gun Digest and wrote to them telling them how I would love a .460 Magnum for my collection. They actually sent two with just a bullet seated. I was amazed at the size of such a case. Now that I'm older, I'm amazed that someone from Weatherby took time to mail a 9 year old a couple of cartridges.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, for display. If you have some to sell then I would suggest the Trading Post, per the usual rules.

There have been a few long threads on cartridge boards as well and if someone digs them up, they can go here as well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Cool. I made this some years ago. I always liked looking at cartridges.
That's cool. I'm going to build something like that but not sure if I'm going to do one large case or a few smaller cases. I'm in the process of obtaining every factory rifle caliber made to date. I have about 30-40 so far with a laundry list of the rest to get.

Ether way it's neat to see other peoples work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
**** I can't believe this particular forum was here two mmonths before i saw it
I hope it gets busy. I'll be checking it each day now
Kimzter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts