Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm JC from the left coast (SF East Bay). I've been reloading since 1968 and I still churn out well over 1,000 rounds a month on average. I shoot USPSA, Multigun, Steel Challenge and IDPA so it's mostly handgun and .223 these days but I have reloaded for fourteen different cartridges from 9mm to .45-70. I shoot almost every weekend at Richmond Hotshots (Richmond Rod & Gun in Richmond) and Diablo Action Pistol (at the United Sportsmen range in Concord) where I am a Range Officer and sometimes Match Director. If you see me, say hello. One quick question, where in the forums would be the correct place to post non-commercial stuff (reloading components mostly) for sale? I'm cleaning out my garage but I don't see a "Marketplace" forum.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Welcome; been loading since 68 also.
Don't know the answer to your question.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Welcome! That would be the "Trading Post", but you will need more posts here before u are able to utilize it. 25 total, I believe. Much info as u must have stored up, that should not take long!

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Tn is correct, that would be the trading post and yes you do need a little history on the forum before you can utilise that. Welcome aboard, let us have some more information on what you getup to and I am sure the time will slide by quickly.

·
Inactive account
766 Posts
Welcome from the right coast. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Welcome JC.I have fond memories of a doughnut shop in downtown Richmond, next to a shoe repair shop.
The Red Onion in Concord is another fond memory. Great burgers and pie.
There was a good used book store in Concord with a small but good gun shooting section.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey there JC. I'm an old reloader & bullet caster from SW Colorado. As you I load for many from the 25-20 to the 45-70. Feel free to chat any time. Nice to have you aboard. Dom

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Welcome

Welcome,
Spent 37 yrs at the RR&G at the rifle and pistol range back from the Pappy Olsen days until last yr when we left and moved here. It was a great club and left behind some good people. Lots of good people here also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You're right 7MM, lots of great folks at Richmond, and a lot of us belong to both clubs, Richmond and Diablo, or at least shoot at both. You can shoot as a guest at either club. We are fortunate to have two great clubs just a half hour's drive apart (and another hour driving will get you to three more). The PRC isn't the most gun-friendly place in the country but you wouldn't know that based on the number of great places to shoot. I enjoyed shooting the Oregon Open too (near Medford).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts