Shooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
I'm glad you found us. We shoot and reload and talk about both.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome. You will find lots of experience and wisdom here, and some interesting opinions and some wry humor. Hope you enjoy.

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to shootersforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

Reactions: jimboro

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
As Pudfark said...Howdy from Texas. Join in and don't be afraid to post.

Good luck and all the best.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Howdy and Welcome This is a place you can carefully set your gun down, come back two hours later, it will still be there.
Well, it might have some slobber on it or be freshly cleaned of it, should it be a nice gun. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to shootersforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!
I'm jellis...summers are gettin' too hot for me down in south central Texas, thinkin of buying a little property on the Sol Duc and building a nice vacation/old guy cabin to camp out and fish May through Sep!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I appreciate the nice welcome this forum covers alot , and I haven't seen all the back pages of info .

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I appreciate the nice welcome this forum covers alot , and I haven't seen all the back pages of info .
I have not been here very long, but, I've been reading as many 'old posts' as I can, daily. It's really informative and sometimes I have to fight the urge to add my thoughts to an old thread. I'm pretty sure, lol, Darkker would appreciate the restraint.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from SE Wisconsin

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome from NE Georgia! I too hung around for months b4 joining in, & read a lot of older posts. To Pudfark's point, the mods sometimes get a burr under their saddles if you reply to a long dead thread, especially if the OP was a "drive by", banned, or been gone a long while.

The reccomended method is to "reference" the old thread. I'll be jiggered if I have figured out exactly how to do that on my phone. 🤪😪

But welcome!

·
Registered
11,939 Posts
I'm late to the party, still want to say welcome to the shooters forum!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts