Shooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduse myself,im Jon,i enjoy target shootin huntin fishin trappin or anything outdoors.This looks like a good place to learn something new!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Fantastic site especailly if you shoot hard cast bullets but for any firearms related question I've seen none better. The moderators and other experienced shooters freely share valuable information. I have learned much.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Welcome, slayer of tree rats!

If you have any questions, or just want a highly opinionated view-point on something, ask away! :D

Seriously, you won't meet (in a virtual sense) a nicer bunch of guys. Join in with your experiences and questions, so we all benefit.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
i like that name squirrelsniper.. we ll be looking forward to your input..
as some have said this is a vast reservoir of knowledge.. slim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yea thats a great name for my neck of the woods. That 17 hmr is a beast when it comes to dropping squirrels, it really beats up the ol fashion 22LR but its all personal preference. Glad you joined

·
Banned
425 Posts
Me Too

i like that name squirrelsniper..
Yeah me too. There is a great squirrel dumpling recipe here somewhere? Welcome!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Welcome from accross the pond. I also enjoy going after the tree rats when I can. One of my last squirrels that I got was with my Marlin 1894 in .41 mag with a hard cast. (didn't see no deer or bear, just squirrels and turkey)

CD

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well,i ''sniped'' 4 bushytails this evening with my 410 pump.That puts me at 60.
I've chosen the .410 for squirrel hunting for 20 or so years. Sometimes, I carried an old High Standard 22 pistol. If I could see him and he would sit still, I could put one thru his neck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts