Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to every one, I'm from antigo wi. last 32 years as a heavy equipment operator and stell going yet. And a 1967 Vietnam veteran so i've been around the block a few times. Been reloading from the late 50'S. So i'll help where i can but i need some help on a 6.5x47 i just put to gether also. So i'll be asking some ? also. Thanks for any help up frount guys,

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Thanks for your service to our great nation!

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your service during the Vietnam war. I am a 6.5x55 fan. Not sure I know what the 6.5x47 is. You are going to make me look it up.

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Rules are to join in, have fun, and play nicely with the rest of us kids.

For the curious:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys it looks like i'm going to enjoy my self. Thats the rifle i'm working on right now unclenick. Just did my first powder test with the 120 bullet and accurate 4064 powder. out of 7 different powder weights. The best group was a .449 not to bad but a long ways from what i'm looking for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.