Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,
I'm the new kid on the block and looking forward to joining in. I've learned a lot already just from reading different feedback in the forum. I'm primarily a bowhunter but getting back into shooting and reloading. Just purchased a SBH 44 Mag and am itching to go out and make some noise with it. My first question is. I just purchased a couple a hundred 44 caliber 250 WFNGC from Beartooth Bullets and am getting a ring (witness mark) toward the end of the nose due to the wide blunt ends using my RCBS swc seater plug. Any suggestions on how to eliminate this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and evewrybody have a great day.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,751 Posts
Welcome. You might find a different seater plug (ask RCBS), fill the nose of the seater with tissue dampened with oil or bullet lube, fit it with epoxy, etc., but in the end you can just ignore it. Won't hurt a thing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome Bander!
Glad you're here!
Greg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply and welcome Mike G and Rino 57. Your'e right about the bullet seater, won't hurt a thing so I think I'll just leave well enough alone. I agree, would't the world be a better place if the world lived the 1st and 2nd Commandments.

God bless you all, God bless America and God bless our troops. Bander44

1 - 4 of 4 Posts