Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, new to the forum here. I sure am glad to find some like minded enthusiasts. I have just gotten back into rifle shooting after a long time. Never did any regular shooting since after i got out of the service. My passion is Long Range Target acquisition. Have a 50, an AR-30 (.338 Lapua) amongst many other fun tools. I love to shoot long range targets. Needless to say So Cal does not afford all the freedom and ranges to really have fun. But, what the heck, better to shoot somewhere. Have been considering defensive pistol tournaments.
Anyway stop by, say hi... One thing is for sure, I will look forward to learning from and helping with what I can. :)

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
Welcome LongRange. Hope you have an enjoyable stay here, and join in when you can. Please read the 'stickys' in the forums you visit as they'll provide some valuable info about rules, FAQ's, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Shawn, I definitely will. I am relatively new to forums, but, I will catch on. Hopefully without offending anyone in the process...LOL

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
welcome to the forum. I policed for 22 years and have been married for 36.years. I can't be offended....:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts