Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sure am starved for some new pictures guys. I know you are probably like me and just waiting to finish a roll. We have just not had enough action to complete a roll. I think I will start taking candid pictures in camp. Of coarse without sound they loose their effect.

If you got a roll sitting around undeveloped please get it on. I will do the same.

I had one guy dead to rights with a very little deer but he wrangled his way out of a picture. I'll get him next time.

·
Registered
471 Posts

I shot the button buck opening day in NH Nov 13 2002 with my SuperRedHawk 44 mag, using Hornady XTP 240 using WW296 at 24gr 1520 fps. this deer was pushed and running very fast bye me as I was almost to my stand, took a opening in front of him, when his shoulder appeared in my scope I squeezed and down he went, The buck looked bigger running but still put some meat in the freezer, Now I am back to bow looking for that trophy buck, since its bucks only now, even for archery.

The moose was shot right near my stand in NH Oct 20 bye Donald Wiring, this was a 625 pd Moose shot the second day of moose season in NH., He use a 30/06 using factory Remington corelokt 180 gr 4 shots in the lung area, the moose did not react to the first 2 shots, the 3rd put him down and the fourth coop the grass:p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts