Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guy/girls , I'm new here but not to shooting ( well somewhat ) . I've hunted all my life , I just got into target shooting and hunt varments . I dont spell well so hope ya'll dont mind . I live in north La. as of now and do lots of on the road work building wind farms . I'm looking to get married soon and my wife to be loves to shoot herself . her gun of choice is my old ruger 10-22 . guess thats all i'll say about us for now and get to my question well i'll make a new post about that subject .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahhhh its not that bad up there , most of them are under 300 feet tall . i think clipper makes the tallest in the USA as of right now . if you had a 50 cal it would be a great deer stain lol .

Thanx to all for the warm welcome .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'd be one of them guy you speak of lol its not that bad at all , now the blade walkers are the crazy ones . no safty gear at all and they walk the blades up in the air sometimes 290 feet up with 30 mile an hour winds . now that aint for me at all . if i had to go out there i would look like a cat squrial lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.