Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the Tech notes and other great articles compiled on this website! You should be very proud of all the great info compiled here!

My only problem is where are the new articles. I have been waiting since 2005 for part IV on the 444 Marlin that was promised in part III.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

5 Shooter

·
Super Moderator
3,373 Posts
Sorry, I fear a number of people have been looking for the rest of the .444 series of articles. It will be a six part series when completed! Part IV will be 250-300 grain loads, Part V focuses on reduced loads and Part VI is to explore specialty loads.

Time is the limiting factor here. Much of the data has been compiled, the accuracy shooting done, and a fair amount of the photography finished... it's just a matter of finding unbroken time to get it all compiled and formated for the website. I wear a lot of hats, and when I'm usually at least a couple weeks backlogged, to sometimes six weeks out on filling orders it's hard to justify time spent writing articles and getting them online.

I hope to see my way clear to do so in the not so distant future.

Thanks for the encouragement, and your kind words.

God bless,

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for all the Tech notes and other great articles compiled on this website! You should be very proud of all the great info compiled here!

My only problem is where are the new articles. I have been waiting since 2005 for part IV on the 444 Marlin that was promised in part III.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

5 Shooter
+1 here too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts