Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! THIS is littlemag I'm a slow typer. Just wondering how many people are from Wisconsin?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ihunt in marrinette county. doe's he hunt near by? It sucks that we have cwd here but sure in our zone yet.

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Welcome to the forum 350. I ain't from Wisconsin, but you guys are colder down there than we are up here right now. This is a great forum with some really knowledgable and fine upstanding shooters and hunters. Feel free to post any questions you may have and jump in any thread where you can help.

I hate to hear about the CWD down your way. I was down south over Thanksgiving and the folks down there are getting fairly scared of it, though there hasn't been any reports yet. Wildlife diseases of the scope of CWD can be hard to contain within any given population and can spread like wildfire if care is not taken by the Fish and Game departments where it exists.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I just read a long article on MSNBC.com about CWD. Doesn't sound good. Enjoy this Forum, lot's of great info and you won't get slammed by anybody like you might in other places.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Hey 350 -

Your state has a strong history of producing fine naturalists. Top of the long list is Aldo Leopold, professor of Wildlife Management at the University of Wisconsin and Author of the Sand County Almanac. He strongly influenced my Dad, who became a wildlife biologist, and a strong proponent of land ethics, the beginning of modern day ecology. This important world view was passed on to his children and their children. Our lives are richer and fuller for it. Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts