Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added another member to my Model 94 accumulation last nite. Found the rifle on the net and got it shipped home.

It's a 99% Model '94 AE carbine in 7-30 Waters with the original box. Nearly all Model 94 Waters were either non-checkered, plain walnut 20"carbines or 24" rifles with the upgraded walnut and checkering. I've only ever seen one or two other Waters carbines with the up-graded, checkered walnut. I've never seen one with wood this nice. I had to have it.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I have to admit this rifle would be a must have. The wood is probably better than on some of the early 356 Winchesters and they had good wood.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to admit this rifle would be a must have. The wood is probably better than on some of the early 356 Winchesters and they had good wood.
William.........

The photos actually do not do the wood justice. In good lighting it is way nicer than what the pics show.

I could not pass on it.

·
Banned
421 Posts
Great looking furniture! For me, the only way it could be better is if it were not an AE. Of course, I've never seen a 94 in 7-30 Waters, or I would own it, AE or not! Congratulations on your find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts